HABA Shakin' Eggs Featured in Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine
With Easter coming up, we're thrilled to share that our best-selling Shakin' Eggs is featured in the April 2017 issue of Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine in USA, appearing right on the inside cover!
First let me say that as far as the eggs are concerned, they are excellent quality and I think that their sounds are just right, not too loud and not too soft. The sounds are rather pleasing to listen to. They are small enough for little hands to grab, but not so small that they are a choking hazard.
This set features 5 wooden eggs and each makes its own fun sound! Recommended for ages 2 and up, these colorful heirlooms are sure to last longer than those chocolate eggs! And they're not only eye-catching, they're EAR catching too! Doubling as musical instruments so little ones can learn to distinguish sounds, develop a feel for rhythm and train their language skills all through play!
- Little sound explorers discover the world around them and make music and tunes. They learn to distinguish sounds, develop a feel for rhythm and train their speech in a playful manner.
- Winner of The National Parenting Seal of Approval Award, this toy also fosters creativity and shape and color recognition.
- Each brightly colored egg makes a different noise. Most are rattle noises, but which one jingles and which one twitters?
- For HABA responsibility is written in capital letters. This toy is made from beech wood that comes from sustainable forestry in Germany
- When applying colors, we use multiple layers of water-based, solvent-free lacquers making the surface extremely resistant to wear and tear allowing the toy to be taken from the hand to the mouth.
You can purchase musical eggs here.
- bebabo admin